Decorative coating In the bathroom
Decorative plaster has always been used to finish surfaces situated in high humidity and special hygiene requirements areas: Greek's or Oriental steam bath.
Pratta Exclusive Company offers different water-resistant and high-strength types of finish decorative plasters, which can be used for protection and decorating whole surfaces in bathrooms, hammam, pool etc.
- Decorative plasters for bathrooms can be used for all types of surfaces:
- Bathroom walls or ceilings and shower areas especially where is direct touch of water.
- Bathroom flooring, including shower areas
- Swimming pools and wash basins
- Walls, floors or ceiling’s surfaces in saunas and hammams
- Countertops around wash basins, built-in niches or shelves and other surfaces in the “wet zone”
We offer to looking through following types and designs of finishing the bathrooms and get the best for your idea!